Pigshell is a web app which represents your data on Google drive, Picasa albums, Facebook and Twitter as files in a hierarchical file system. You can construct pipelines of simple commands to filter, transform and display your data.
- The pigshell scripting language and interpreter.
- The shell and terminal interface.
- "Filesystem" modules to talk to Facebook/Google/Twitter et al.
- Built-in commands.
Several external libraries are used. In no particular order,
- PEG.js is used to generate the parser for the bash-like scripting language.
- CodeMirror editor. The command line is actually a
single-line editor instance. It also powers the
- Flot for the
- Marked, the markdown parser and compiler
- Async for asynchronous loop constructs.
- Handlebars for the
- Moment is behind the
datecommand and other internal time-crunching.
- Pixastic is used for simple image processing by
pixasticcommand. Pixastic has a ton of neat features which will eventually be reflected in
is used to implement
- Twitter @Anywhere for the Twitter filesystem. Anywhere is doomed, with no replacement in sight. Get your tweets while you can.
- JQuery for... jquerying and stuff.
Email us at email@example.com or tweet @pigshell